Friday, November 18, 2011

Paint details soon

I have had several people wonding how I painted this tractor.  To be completly honest I had no idea how to do paint until this project.  I went to my local Pivco and they walked me through what I needed for the project.  The guys there were amazing.  They told me step by step what to do. 

I am getting ready to start painting my seat and a few parts such as my 3 point hitch and snow plow.  I will make sure that I detail every step of the process for the blog.

I bought new decals for my Power King at  http://www.serviceproparts.com/contents/en-us/d4371.html
Service PRO was really easy to buy from. Their web site was clear and professional. 

The quality of the decals are amazing.  They are a heavy duty.  They look better than what came from factory.  I can't wait to put them on.

No comments:

Post a Comment